Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's about that time again. . . I KNOW I would use this all last summer to help people know whats goin on while Im not in the U.S., and I KNOW I didnt do this attt all. . . sooooooo I am going to VOW to do so this summer.  I WILL do this. . . 

I'm pretty ready to be there already.  It's kind of cool coming back for a 3rd year.  2nd year has that element of surprise to your kids, like WOW you REALLY weren't lying when you said you were coming back kinda thing . . . but the 3rd year seems kinda foreign/cool.  I dont know, im super excited!   
They change so much in the span of a year.  I didnt recognize some of my boys last year.  They're going to be 10-12 this summer.  I CANT believe that actually.  .  . along with wonderment of watching them grow up, comes with some CRAZY responsibilities on my part. . . . partially at least.  I have to talk to my group about sex this summer, or at least my partner, Gift, does.  SOOOOo crazy to me that statistically, most of my boys could potentially already had sex by the age of 10.  wooowwww.  . . . . almost too sad for me to think about.  I'm praying alot about it.  please do so as well.  
I'm ready.  So ready.  
More calm and patient than last year about departure, but excited more than words can say.  

No comments: